Your office network should be designed and installed correctly the first time, trust SNC for professional network installation.
The greatest value, the right solutions, and the perfect network for your business.
What Are Your Goals?
Your office network is the foundation of your business’s IT infrastructure, and this important IT feature should be installed by a professional network installation company. If you are moving to a new office, expanding your current office, or perhaps you are a small business that has simply outgrown your current solution, SNC will help you design, build, and maintain a wireless network that suits your business and its goals. The first step in setting up your network is to define your business and its IT needs. We will do a complete site survey and a thorough assessment of your current IT solutions.
Our assessment starts by asking some important questions:
- How much storage will you need?
- Will you need a public WiFi network for guests that is separate from your private network?
- How secure will it need to be?
Get the right network for your office space.
SNC will make sure you are getting the perfect fit.
Our Network Installation Process
Your business WiFi network should be quick and reliable from the start, but a proper network needs to be expandable and able to handle new technologies as well. Our process makes sure you get the network you need at the price you can afford.
- Planning – Your network installation has to be done right the first time. We will do a thorough inspection of your current wireless network infrastructure to identify any weak areas or parts of your building that may experience interference to make sure that when we install your new system, your facility has total coverage and strong, reliable access.
- Network design – Your business goals will dictate the current and future demands of your network. We will design a future-proof system that is perfect for your business and allows you to expand and use new technologies when you need them. Your needs will be addressed whether you want a system that is fast, can handle a lot of traffic, or needs to be spread out among multiple buildings or a large warehouse.
- Equipment purchase – What you spend on hardware is perhaps the most important deciding factor. We will help you source your new network technology through our strategic partnerships with hardware manufacturers so you get the equipment you need without paying too much for it.
- System installation – Our trained engineers and installers will plan the installation to bring the least amount of disruption to your business. Depending on the scale of the project, this could take a weekend to as little as a few hours. We will work with your facilities department to make sure your cabling installation doesn’t interfere with the function of other systems as well.
- Installation support – Once your network is up and running, we will audit it in its entirety to make sure all planned areas have a secure connection and that the network is running and configured correctly. Your employees will be clear on how to use and troubleshoot the new network as well as when to report an issue that requires us to step in and get things back up and running.
When your network is installed by SNC, you know you are getting the best value, the right solution, and equipment from the right vendors. Call us today and allow us to leverage our expertise.