Do you need an affordable, professional solution for your IT needs.
SNC will bring both stability and security to your network.
We Focus On Your Business
Each company is unique. Your day-to-day challenges and opportunities are vastly different from other companies that operate in the same market. That is why a one-size-fits-all approach is the wrong way to provide managed IT services. In order to bring the most value, SNC wants to get to know you, your business, your employees, what your short and long term business goals are, and what is most important to you. We will assess your pain points, where you will most likely need improvements, and what issues you have had in the past, all to bring you the perfect managed IT solution.
The key to successful managed services is to establish a long-term relationship, based on practicality and trust, that is focused on the success of your business for years to come. This is how we provide the world-class IT support and customer service that our clients have come to expect.
Managed IT Services That Are Scalable
As your MSP provider, we have no interest in over-prescribing services to where you don’t use what you are buying. We will bundle what is important to your company including:
- Vendor management
- Network security/Security as a Service
- E-mail screening
- Workstation support
- Server virtualization
- Cloud computing/cloud services
- Virtual CIO
- Data backup and disaster recovery
- IT project management
- Hardware planning/installation
- Structured cabling/data center management
- Office relocation
You aren’t a one-size-fits-all company.
Your IT shouldn’t be either!
Benefits Of Managed IT Services:
- Control your IT costs – Outsourcing your IT allows you to budget effectively. You only pay for the services you need, when you need them. SNC will show you the best options when it comes time to purchase new equipment or software.
- Reduce your labor costs – Hiring and training an IT staff can be very expensive, and temporary employees don’t always live up to your expectations. Outsourcing lets you focus your human resources where you need them most.
- Increase efficiency and competitiveness – A fully staffed IT department is a significant investment and one that needs a constant budget. Ultimately, this results in increased costs that are passed on to your customers.
- Implement new technology – An outsourced IT service organization will have the resources to start new projects right away. Handling the same project in-house might involve weeks or months to hire the right people, train them, and provide the support they need.
- Focus on your core business – Businesses have limited resources, and every manager has limited time and attention. Outsourcing can help your business stay focused on your core business and not get distracted by complex IT issues.
- Reduce risk – Every business investment carries a certain amount of risk. Markets, competition, government regulations, financial conditions, and technology all change very quickly. Your managed service provider assumes and manages much of this risk for you, with specific industry knowledge, especially security and compliance issues. We are better equipped to handle the short and long-term implications of these decisions.
- Stay competitive – Most small businesses can’t afford to match the in-house support services that larger companies maintain. Outsourcing can help small companies act “big” by giving them access to the similar technology and expertise that large companies enjoy.
- Stay compliance and secure – Is your firewall up to date? Do you audit your workstations and servers? By outsourcing a qualified managed services company who is familiar with PCI compliance standards, you can rest assured that your company is minimizing the risks associated with maintaining client data, credit card numbers, sensitive competitive information, and more.
- Educate your employees – Your workforce uses your technology everyday, so doesn’t it make sense that they are fully able to use it? With increased security threats, your employees need to be knowledgeable about how to protect the business, your customers, and themselves.
- Plan for the future – Your managed service provider will give you a strategic roadmap that is fine-tuned to keeping your company on the cutting-edge of technology as you grow and prosper, yet is adaptable to changing markets, business models, and opportunities.
The SNC Advantage
For all of these advantages, you need to look no further than Strategic Network Consulting. Our company is staffed with good people, proven processes, enterprise partnerships, and an unwavering dedication to quality. We apply big company disciplines and practicalities to your business on a smaller scale. The professionals at SNC have worked with many different industries, and we can apply a wealth of knowledge to your individual organization and its unique challenges.
Our services are as affordable as they are effective. We base our fee structure around the services you bundle but we also provide fixed fee options as well. We will start your company on a hybrid entry-level package on a per server or workstation basis to get the right tools and support to your company quickly.
Call or email us, and we will begin to work on an affordable managed IT solution that is catered to your business and its needs.